We arrived in San Antonia yesterday at the Fort Sam Houston RV Park, our usual stay here, for a week to visit with sons Eric and Darin and friends.
![]() |
| Fort Sam Houston RV Park |
![]() |
| Our Site #39 |
We met Eric and family at TEX HILL Middle School to see granddaughter Parker perform with her dance group.We then went to Darin and Kerry's for a gathering.
![]() |
| Granddaughters Parker & Kendyl |
![]() |
| TEX HILL Dance Group |
Well, the surprise of my life happened. I was gathering group for pictures when I noticed an unexpected guest who I thought was still in Las Vegas attending a conference. It was daughter Hope. I was totally surprised. Seems this had been in planning stage since last October and John was in on it. Good thing he doesn't talk in hs sleep. What a way to celebrate an early 75th. It was John's responsibility to see that we arrived in San Antonio on time. Thank you all for the planning.
![]() |
| What a Surprise |
![]() |
| Ladies of the Night |
![]() |
| Enjoying Goodies |
![]() |
| Daughter in Law Cindy, Darin & Kerry |
![]() |
| Siblings |
![]() |
| Hope & Dad II |
![]() |
| The Gathering |
![]() |
| Kendyl, Cindy, Parker & Eric |
![]() |
| Kerry and Darin |
![]() |
| With my Blessings |
![]() |
| Yummy Cake |
![]() |
| Presentation of Cake |
![]() |
| Toast to Mom |
![]() |
| Hope and Martha |
The celebration continues tomorrow night with dinner at Capparelli 's Italian Restaurant.
Chose some of the better photos. I was so excited my hands were shaking, so some are not so good.


















Best Birthday ever!!!
ReplyDelete